To expedite your application submission, it would be helpful to have the following documents ready to upload.
2. Goal Statement (statement requirements vary by graduate program)
3. Unofficial transcripts (unofficial transcripts can be used for admissions purposes - official transcripts will be required if you are granted admission - please make sure the unofficial copy has your name and the name of the institution on it)
4. Recommender names and email addresses (you will send requests after you submit your application)
5. Various types of licenses depending upon the program (for example: teaching, nursing, etc.)
6. GRE, GMAT, MAT or other test scores (you will have to request your scores to be sent by the testing agency to UCCS - the UCCS institution code is 4874)
7. Scholarly writing sample (if applicable)
8. Background check (if applicable)
9. Application fee ($60 all applications except $50 for non-degree seeking (unclassified) student status). For information regarding possible application fee waiver options, please click on the following link: https://www.uccs.edu/graduateschool/prospective-students/admissions
Not all programs require all the documents listed above. To find out more information click on "Graduate Programs" or "Prospective Students" towards the top of the screen. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to register for a username and password.
A username and password will allow you to stop and resume completion of your application without losing any information already provided.